Wednesday, June 24, 2015

"Into the Wild" & Some exciting times with Kaisercraft

Hi everyone…thanks so much for stopping by today.
 This month's collection of papers at Kaisercraft are all very different.
I have created for my Kaisercraft design team projects 2 layouts,
with the paper collection called, "Into the Wild".

As the name suggests, this collection of papers are all about
wild things, wild animals, zoos and a very masculine and earthy theme to the papers. Many fun animal prints, which I love as well.


Go to the KAISER CRAFT BLOG  for more inspirational ideas from
the rest of the awesome Design Team.


I created 2 layouts,
We were very lucky to go to Taronga Zoo in Sydney last year.
 This zoo is so amazing, you have to travel by ferry across the bay.
As it is across the other side of the city, so you will see the Sydney city landscape in the distance.

Great memories and amazing animals at this zoo.
The sticker sheet that you can purchase with this collection, has cool sentences, like, "we're all going to the Zoo" etc.
The papers have great animal prints.








My Second layout, "DISCOVER", photo taken on our recent 
Zoo trip in Adelaide
to see the two Pandas. This one is always eating, he was so cute.
I guess is he my fav animal at the Zoo.






Until next time, thanks for looking and for your lovely comments.


EXCITING NEWS

As you all know, the new Kasiercraft Design team for 2015-2016 starts in July this year and will be creating some wonderful projects for the next 12 months. 
I can't wait to see their creations.


I am also blessed to be able to stay on for another year with Kaiser craft. 
I totally love their products and my role with Kaiser is a little different this year. I will be helping out with promoting products and creating some challenges for everyone to participate to be able to win some Kaiser craft goodies.

Be sure to stay tuned to all the latest creations and competitions on the
KAISER CRAFT BLOG and Facebook.
The first challenge will be up on the Kaiser craft Blog on 
the Thursday the 2nd July.

It's going to be so exciting, and I hope you will be able to join in on the fun.
and maybe WIN some excellent prizes.


Have a great day ….
Cheers xx :) Adriana 



5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

These are such cute pages....I mean, they have ANIMALS on them, so how could they not be....love the little round shapes and animal shapes on the papers, too....& those colours are YUM!!! Good luck with your 'new' role for Kaiser... looks like I'd better pop on over and add another blog to my feed!!! Sounds exciting and FUN what you will be doing over there this year!!

Tracey said...

Great inspiration Adriana......fabulous layouts. What a cool collection! Love the photos with the city in the background :)

Lizzyc said...

You have the perfect photos for these papers.. love how you have done the bamboo.. and looking forward to the challenges once again.. a good way to use the kaiser in my stash!! Still a bit sad I missed the DT, but I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!!

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect elements.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love these pages Adrian, just gorgeous and so cute with the animals .. perfect for this paper collection!! Good luck with your new role over at KC as well. Might have to go over and take a look see!! Hugs xx