Sunday, July 19, 2015

Australiana Diecuts - Couture Creations Mag issue #9

Hello there everyone, 

Very cold here at the moment, hope you are staying nice and warm.

I am sharing some cards and a layout that I have created 
using some of the new 
release Australiana collection, by Ultimate Crafts. 
Which can be ordered from your local scrapbook store.
Please note : I think these dies are a very limited collection only available here in Australia

My projects are featured in the latest 
Creative Inspirations Issue #9 magazine
here it the FB link to it below...



Ultimate Crafts NEW Australiana Dies are available now from your local Aussie papercrafting store. You can view our all Australian Issue of Creative Inspiration online or pick up a copy from your local store

Here is my first card
I just love the Gum Leaves ULT157322 & Grass Tree ULT157333

I created a cluster of them and framed around
the edges of my card. I love how the leaves look almost like real leaves.



Here is another card I created with the 
Grass Tree die ULT157333



I just love this one - a vintage old ute/car, Rusty Old Ute ULT15321



And here is my layout "Travel , Explore" with Gum Leaves ULT157322 & Grass Tree ULT15733. I added some glossy accents to the gum nuts, they real pop!!!





Hope you like my projects for today


I also used products from Couture Creations Materials


for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I love these dies! I got a few at the craft show in June! Love how you have used them, they look so real!

Cindy Gay said...

Just gorgeous!

Tracey said...

Love the new dies...especially the gum leaves! They do almost look real. Great cards!