Thursday, October 8, 2015

Butterflies & Fairies in the Garden - Kaisercraft

Hi there everyone 
Thanks so much for stopping by here, today.
I am very excited about this month's latest release products from Kaisercraft.

This months' paper collection has
3 great new release paper yummies.
Today I have created with 
"Ma Cherie" 
a very shabby and rustic collection of papers.
&
"Fairy Dust" 
these are great papers for any little fairy Birthdays celebration.

So let's start with a stroll in the Garden, with my first project, I created with the "Ma Cherie" Paper collection, I created a Butterfly Pop-Up box card.
This is my take on it, using the Stamp set and Die set from Kaisercraft to create the fluttering butterflies. Decorating the box also with Ma Cherie collectables.


 "BUTTERFLIES in my GARDEN" Pop up box card.





The box folds completely flat, ready to pop inside a large envelope and send to someone special.



Now, these Butterflies are so easy to create with the following Kaiser products and some watercolour pencils and brush.



Step-by-step To create your very own - Butterfly Pop-up Box card.

PLEASE GO TO THE KAISERCRAFT BLOG   
HERE
FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL  

Kaisercraft Materials required:
Kraft cardstock cut to A4 size of paper 21cm x 29.7cm
Ma Cherie Collectables CT841
Ma Cherie  P1958 Fancy paper
Ma Cherie - Clear stamp CS241
Kaisercraft Dekorative die DD544 Butterfly die
Ma Cherie PP982 Paper Pad
Vintage Ink pad IP723
Other materials:
Clear Acetate sheet
Foam Tape
Double sided tape
Score tool
Other: Watercolour pencils and brush.



Here is another card that I have created, 
an Easel card, with the same butterflies attached on some clear acetate pieces.

"Dreams come true" card 


They look like they are flying away in a flutter. :)




Fairy Dust 
is another great paper collection for any little Fairy who will be celebrating a special occasion. This paper collection, is just fabulous for creating Birthday invitations, Birthday cards and then once you have some photos of your special day, create a wonderful layout or mini album.
Take a stroll now in my Fairy little Garden…...


I created a card with a different twist,
it's more like a mini Card Booklet. I have been making these for many years. Firstly, they can be given as a card with a special pocket for a gift voucher, 
It makes a great little album for placing some photos on the back or inside, a little fairy booklet to treasure.


"Happy Birthday Little Fairy" Card Booklet.


Front Page
Using the Paper P1969 Fairy Wishes and P1968 Star Dust paper sheets,
you can cut the panels out and they fit perfectly in my little booklet.

Inside Page 2  & 3
I decorated this page with some Fairy Dust collectables and
Paper flowers and blooms.
 I created a little pocket and made some
tags with the of the papers and collectables from this collection.




Here is a closer look at the tags inside the pocket page 3 - You can write little messages of love or wishes on the back of these tags or adhere photos on them later.



Page 4 - Here I added the Fairy Dust Collectables butterflies to the page.
and words from the Fairy Dust sticker sheet.



Page 5 - Here I added the Kaiser Flat paper flowers, paper blooms and punched leaves. The last page, the back I left it plain, so there is an opportunity to add some photos on the back.



Products used for the Fairy Dust - Mini Card/Album




After your fairy party I am sure that you will have some very special photos for creating a layout. Using the paper P1965 Enchanted, I did some fussy cutting of the flowers from the created a unique stamping background, with the CS242 Clear stamp set from the Fairy Dust collection.

"Dream & Believe" layout.



After stamping some of the images on my very plain white background, I then coloured some of the flowers and butterflies with watercolour pencils, gently blending them in with some clean water and brush. I love to create unique backgrounds and using clear stamps and some inks is a great way to achieve this.
Then, I gently inked the edges and splattered some colour ink sprays.

I arranged all my cut out flowers around the base of my layout and 
added my matted photos and also some little fairies from the Collectables pack.

PLEASE GO TO THE KAISERCRAFT BLOG   
FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL  


Also Now there is a special competition to enter
to win some Kaiser Colouring Books

Go to the Kaiser blog  HERE


Good Luck

Happy Kaiser-Crafting everyone :) Cheers Adriana XX



6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Certainly got some pretty creations in this post! Love all the butterflies! Fabulous layout with the fussy cutting too! Lovely inspiration!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! I am totally blown away!! Absolutely stunning creations and, like Lizzy, I love all the butterflies!! Totally divine work Adriana!! You rock!! xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, you have been busy! Amazing projects all of them, that pop up box looks fantastic, but so do the other projects, - stunning work with those fab Kaiser goodies!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gotta love a flutterby or two! Loving your cards with the pop ups and the fly aways! Sooooo pretty :) And of course the mini and the LO are gorgeous as well. SO nice to have pretty, soft, feminine papers to play with, I bet!!!

Di Garling said...

So much beauty all in one post Adriana. Must be the day for pop up box cards as I too posted one today on my blog that I made recently. Love all the amazing details. All are wonderful. TFS.

Tracey said...

Beautiful creating Adriana....love the pop up box card, its fabulous!