Saturday, November 14, 2015

Art Journalling

Hi there everyone
Just a very quick post today, sharing more of my Art Journalling pages,
having fun here playing with stamps and bit of painting here and there


I am also enjoying with this type of art expression as well.
Here are some of my pages.

I love Butterflies  - so here is another one with butterflies



"Always find time for the thing that make you Happy to feel Alive"
This is a from the stamp set from Kaisercraft 



Another double one using stickers from Kaisercraft :)


I will also have some that I created featuring some holiday travel moments
I will share these in another blog post.




Thanks so much for looking 
and hope you have a creative week :)

Big hugs
Adriana  XX



3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These pages are wonderful! Very creative and pretty pages!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh my Adriana!! All of these are so gorgeous!! Love the butterflies (one of my fave things too) and the colours are wonderful!! The 'Always find time' one is my fave .. love the torn book pages and the stamping!! Beautiful work!! Hope you are having a great weekend!! xx

Tracey said...

Really pretty pages....love the gorgeous butterflies!