Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Kaisercraft - Happy Cards


Hi there, thanks for stopping by here today. 
Today, I have 2 cards that I have created using the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft "Sea Breeze" teamed up with the stamp set. The papers are in beautiful Turquoise and Teal tones, with a dash of grey and brown. I decided to create my two cards in different colours to show you all that these stamp sets are so versatile. 






Be Happy and Smile Card - 
using the papers and stamp set from 
Kaisercraft Sea Breeze.
Colouring the flowers with Watercolour pencils. 











Happy Birthday Card - 
using the papers and stamp set from 
Kaisercraft Sea Breeze.
Colouring the flowers with Watercolour pencils. 



All the material list is on the Kaisercraft Blog , check it out HERE 

Thanks for looking
Have a great day
Cheers Adriana XXX





1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful cards, love how you have used the stamp!