Sunday, July 24, 2016

Large Tag !

Hello there everyone, hope you are all staying nice and warm, because its raining and windy here in Australia at the moment !! but, its a great time to paper craft…. today I created some cards for my stash to have ready to go, when I need one, and then I created a tag - just because I wanted to :)
It nice to create for oneself sometimes - trying new stuff and using up my stash of crafty things

Here is my tag
I love this sentiment -
REMEMBER THAT SOMETHING INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE

This stamp is from an older stamp set from KAISERCRAFT.

so here is my tag.








Thanks for looking, have a good week
Cheers Adriana XXX



2 comments:

Tania said...

Such a beautiful tag, love the touch of turquoise!

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely tag, and the weather where I am has been amazingly warm for winter, however I have heard it is going to get a lot colder again this week.. have a great week!