Saturday, December 31, 2016

Visiting my 2016 year - Thankyou

Hi there everyone,  as this year finishes and other year begins, in a couple of hours,  I thought I would share some projects that I have created for 2016. There are so many special projects that I have created it was hard to choose on 10, so I decide to choose one from each month in 2016.

Here they are……… 12 of my favourite projects for 2016


"Dream" Canvas

Created with Couture Creations dies and products.
I did an online course with the wonderful Kelly Rae Roberts - I just love her artist and positive flair - she is so inspirational and creative.
I created this using some of the techniques that she taught online and created the background with Couture Creations dies and flowers.

***

"Adore" layout

I created this layout using the wonderful papers designed by Sue Smyth called "Magnolia Lane" also for Couture Creations, Artdeco Creations.

***

"LOVE" layout

This layout was created while I was on the Design Team for Kaisercraft. Using the paper collection - StoryBook - very vintage and rustic paper collection.

***

"DREAM BELIEVE" canvas


I Created this canvas for Kaisercraft Design Team blog using the die cut set called "Dreamcatcher".


***
"Happy Mother's Day" card




A  beautiful easel card created with a stamp set from Kaisercraft - "True Love"

***

"One of a Kind"



This was my layout of my grandfather using the paper collection from
Kaisercraft "Barbershop".

***

DISCOVER MINI TRAVEL ALBUM



Travel album created with large envelopes using the 

Kaisercraft paper collection. THis was my last project that I created for Kaisercraft, I was so fortunate to be on the Design Team for 4 years with Kaisercraft.

***

"Seascape Canvas"



I created this for my Design Team work for ArtDeco Creations, Couture Creations using the lovely dies from the "Sea Breeze" Collection designed by Denise Boddey.

***
"Vintage Sea Breeze" cards


A set of cards created with the paper collection from 
Couture Creations, "Sea Breeze".


***

"Create your own Dreams"




I Created this using chipboards from Imaginiarum Designs , an altered canvas.

"EXPLORE" layout



Using the "Oohlala" paper collection and dies from Couture Creations teamed up with Anna Griffin mixed media products.


***

So there you have some of my projects that I have created in 2016, can't wait to what 2017 will bring… lots of new projects to create and many more things to share.

Happy New Year for 2017
Many thanks to all of you who follow me and thank you to all who leave comments and take the time to read my blog. Big hugs and let's welcome the New Year with love, hope and lots of fun.

Cheers Adriana XXX


2 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous creations, all of them! Always good to do a revisit....

A very happy and healthy New Year to you!!xxx

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous creating for the year! Happy new year!