Saturday, August 26, 2017

More Elegant Ritz Cards


Hi everyone. :) Adriana back again with another couple of cards using  
 the fabulous paper collection designed by Sue Smyth "THE RITZ" collection
available from Artdeco - Couture Creations - Ultimate Crafts

Using the awesome embossing folder in the collection for the backgrounds for both of my cards. I place a 5'x7' piece of 
Couture Creations - Matte Bronze A4 foil sheet CO725408
inside the 
Adding a Artdeco theme lady images from the 
and some of the hotfoil stamps
and decorative dies from THE RITZ collection.

Here is my first card: 




I cut out 4 of the The Ritz- Ultimate Crafts - ULT157860 Ritzy Clip Decorative Die in black card stock and placed them at each corner of the card.



Using the Go Press, Foil & Machine by Couture Creations,  and the Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz- Artdeco Tag Hotfoil plate ULT157871 and white card stock, I cut it in half and glued it to sides of my artdeco lady image.







A very simple but elegant card.






Here is my 2nd card with the same Embossing Folder 
but I changed it to landscape, adding some flowers and Anna Griffin "Best wishes" hot foil stamp.






The centre piece of the Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Collection - Emboss and stamp set Classy Invitation ULT157839 is the exact size of a pop out piece from the 





Cutting some of the 

















List of products used for both cards:
















Thanks for looking - Cheers and big hugs XXX


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful cards, the first one is so elegant!