Thursday, March 29, 2018

How to make Paper Layered Flowers with Die set


Hello there everyone.  :)  Adriana  here today with a special video.
I have had a few requested from people on how I created the
layered flowers with the Flower Die CO725765 from the
"C'est La Vie" collection available from Couture Creations.

If you have been visiting my recent Couture Creations blog posts and 
Couture Creations Facebook, you would have noticed these gorgeous flowers featured on a few of my projects last month.
So check out link below to the video.









A list of materials are at the end of this blog post, as well as a You Tube Video with details on how you can create these gorgeous flowers.

So sit back and watch my video below on how to make
Paper Layered flowers using many tools from Couture Creations,
and also Subscribe to my channel for more information and inspiration.

my link to my video below :

https://youtu.be/d8rIAaNqeMs

Thanks for looking
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX

Couture Creations List of Materials

C'est La Vie - Geraniums Layered Die set CO725765
Couture Creations Go Cut and Emboss Machine CO724824
Couture Creations Scissors CO725159
Couture Creations Sanding Block CO723060
Couture Creations Sponge Dauber CO723061
Couture Creations Quick Release die paper CO723818
Couture  Creations Petunia Purple Pearls CO724638
Ultimate Crafts Card stock 12x12 ULT200080 English Beauty

***








2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Love the flowers, thanks for sharing the video..

Denise van Deventer said...

Just beautiful! I loooove the handmade flowers...so pretty! ;-)