Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Birthday card - Sunburnt Country

Hello everyone !! Here is another card I have created with the new release
"SUNBURNT COUNTRY"  From Couture Creations.


The collection has 12 x 12  and 6.5 x6.5 papers, dies, cut foil and emboss dies, mini stamps and coaster boards and also some wonderful 3D Decoupage sheets these all go really well with the whole collection. There are two embossing folders in the collection and today I am playing with one of them...
GUMNUTS EMBOSSING FOLDER CO727269


For my card today, I have embellished it with some of the dies and cut out some of the images from the smaller paper pad - I wanted to show you all how fabulous they are and with a touch of colour over the entire embossing folder - it just adds a bit of colour and depth. 

This collection is quite popular at the moment - I think we all love a bit of Australiana ....HEY !!!!!   :)





Mini Die Kookaburra CO727222
Eucalyptus branch mini die CO727221

Happy Birthday sentiment mini die 







The gorgeous border flourish Cut foil and emboss die CO727292

Again I didn't foil the die - I just applied some pigment ink and placed it into my die cutting machine.. presto super quick and easy. 



Couture Creations Products:
SUNBURNT COUNTRY COLLECTION

CO727278 6.5 x 6.5 Sunburnt Country paper pad
CO727269 Gumnuts Embossing folder 
CO727222 Kookaburra mini die

CO727221 Eucalyptus branch mini die 
CO727292 Border flourish Cut, foil and emboss die
CO727227 Acacia Branch mini die 


Thanks for looking
Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XX







No comments: