Sunday, December 22, 2019

Spread your WINGS - Art journal page

Hi there everyone today I have another art journal page I created the 
backgrounds and my Butterfly with the amazing and wonderful 
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks 

This is my last project for this year - I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all who follow me and support me, thank you for all your love and comments

I need to have a few weeks off to recharge and refresh - and at this time of the year is really important to spend time with our loved ones for Christmas and New Year.
I hope you get to play or create in your free time as well....and enjoy your the festivities with your family and friends ...


This my butterfly which I hand drawn with a paint brush and with the Couture Creations  Alcohol Inks 




The leaves were created on YUPO ADHESIVE PAPER
coloured with using Couture Creations Alcohol Inks 

SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND LEARN TO FLY


























Here is the complete double page 





Couture Creations Products:
CO727299 Aqua Alcohol Ink
CO727310 Espresso Alcohol Ink
CO727302 Bottle Alcohol Ink
CO727321 Pistachio Alcohol Ink
CO727331 Slate Alcohol Ink
CO727318 Mushroom Alcohol Ink
CO727315 Lemonade Alcohol Ink
CO727341 Yupo A4 Adhesive paper

CO7277337 Alcohol Blending Solutions 


Bye for now :) I will be back here again in January 2020 ....

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2020

Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX





No comments: