Monday, October 5, 2020

Metallic Alloys Alcohol inks with Adriana

Hi everyone, Adriana here today and I am sharing another quick video using some of the fabulous new Couture Creations Metallic Alloy Alcohol Inks. These Metallic Alloy Alcohol Inks create fabulous backgrounds.  I then added some 3D decoupage sheets on the front of the cards. These are the Christmas collections of 3D push outs decoupage sheets which are also available now. These are really simple and easy to create and in a few moments you will have some great Christmas cards ready for this Christmas.

Here is my set of 3 Christmas cards.


The backgrounds are created on Yupo paper with the new

I have created a video to show how I created these backgrounds
and it is so simple and easy to do. Check it all out at the end of this blog post.

After adding the 3D Decoupage images I place a word sentiment from the
"THE GIFT OF GIVING" sentiment ephemera pack on each of the cards.



Adding some gemstones in the centre of each flower.







These are the three Metallic Alloy Alcohol inks that I used to create the backgrounds for the cards.

CO727888 Champagne Metallic Alloy Alcohol Ink




SB10267 3D decoupage push out Christmas sheet

Here is my instructional video on how I created the backgrounds of the cards: 

VIDEO LINK: 
























Until next time
Stay safe XX cheers Adriana XX 


SB10267 - 3D decoupage push out Christmas sheet
CO727908 - The Gift of Giving - Sentiment die-cut set







No comments: