Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Delightful floral cards with YOU GO GIRL

Hi everyone, Adriana here with my pretty floral card using the Couture Creations new release 
YOU GO GIRL collection 
This collection is inspired and designed by Lucy Campeanu - this collection is full of gorgeous stamps, dies and ephemera pieces... and teamed up with a cute little bee resin - I created him with Couture Creations Clear Casting Resin ... I have created a short tutorial step by step process video on how I created my card.








Be sure to stop by my YOU TUBE video to see how I created this card - 





































I also decorated the inside of the card, visit my video to see How I created this: 








Thanks for stopping by
Until next time Big hugs and take care

Materials LIST:
CO728381 You Go Girl - Delightful flower stamp and die
CO728380 You Go Girl - Flexing Branch stamp and die
CO728096 Clear Casting Resin









   #couturecreationsaus    



 

No comments: