Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kaisercraft - Attitude! "100% BOY"

Close up of my layout


Kasiercraft - Attitude Layout
100% BOY 



My next layout that I have created for Kaisercraft Design Team 
has been posted on the Kaisercraft Blog,

Check out the other DT members layout here

I just loved these "Attitude!" paper collection. It is a great opportunity to create pages for the boys and men in our lives. I love the grungy feel and graffiti appeal of them. I’ve used photos of my nephew, isn’t he so cute! I’ve cut the Rebel paper along the sides of each wooden plank and distressed them on either side and then with inked with black and brown ink. This created a fence look to the page. Inked some graffiti with a mask with white ink. I embellished the page with Kasiercraft stickers and kaisercraft collectables.
I hope I have inspired you to create some pages for the boys and men in your lives. Here is my layout

100% BOY - "Attitude" paper collection



Materials used :  P885 Rebel, P890 Wicked,PP873 paper padP891 What’s up?, PS216 Industrial, SS141 Sticker sheet, CT719 Collectables, EM936 buttons, EM925 Raw tags, IP719 black ink pad, IP724 Bark ink pad, IP720 White ink pad,mounting foam
Extras : hessian, minibrads, twine, mask.






Thanks for looking.....Love reading your comments
and thanks to everyone leaving comments
on the Kaisercraft blog.


Cheers Adriana XXX  :)





6 comments:

Anna C said...

Such a cute layout!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee! This really pops - those white 'sprays' & that banner with the hearts....yet it looks totally boyish....Really lovely:):):)

Lizzyc said...

HI.. This looks wonderful! The photos are so cute and the papers are so good for male layouts!! Love what you have done here!1

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love love love your wooden fence! Great layout!

xx M

Di Garling said...

Another great boy design. Fabulous.
Cheers Di xo

Marília Lopes said...

Gorgeous!!!Love this colors!!!