Friday, July 6, 2012

Scrap for Help Guest Designer for July

The gorgeous Cynthia Llorens at Scrap For Help invited me to be a Guest Designer for their July Challenge.  Here are the details for this month's challenge:
The simple rules for this challenge are:
**This is an international blog, so anyone can enter

 ** You need to use Feathers as your recycled material item

YOU CAN ALSO COMBINE THIS WITH OTHER CHALLENGES

** You will always find our challenge rule is to use recycled material, this rule is fixed... you are required to use a recycled item in your project to be eligible for the draw.

** The deadline for this challenge is midnight July 31st
 The Design Team will vote for the winner and the Top 5 projects will be announced soon after the challenge has finished.
**You may enter as many times as you like 
**Also, please consider turning off word verification for comments on your blog.

Pop on over and check out their blog....HERE. 

It is their 1st year anniversary and they are having a bloghop, join in , there are some great prizes to be won.

Thank you ever so much for asking me Cynthia... I really enjoyed creating my LO for this month's challenge.



I created this layout and tag
using recycled feathers, I had these feathers
in the bottom on a box, I think they belonged to a feathered scarf.




Material used: Feathers 
Meg's Garden Forget me not paper, square paper Doily, Velvet flowers and leaves, lace motif, tassel, mini flower buds, jewel hat pin,
Imaginarium Designs chipboards - Mini peacock feathers, mini clock face, words - Moment in time, flourish on the top of image.
Papers - G45 steampunk & Kaisercraft.
Vintage image from Magic Moonlight studios.




Close up of peacock chipboards
from Imaginarium Designs




Also made a tag with feathers as well.


Imaginarium designs chipboard - CHERISH and flourish
Thank you Cynthia in giving me the opportunity to play this month at "Scrap for Help".

Thanks for looking.......Cheers Adriana XX :)

13 comments:

Aline Fonseca said...

Thanks so much, Adriana!
Your page is astonishingly beautiful! I loved you feather!
XOXO
Aline Fonseca

Sandie said...

Beautiful layout, its so nice having you as a GD for Scrap For Help!

Julie said...

I love all your work Adriana, you are very talented. :-D

Sandra said...

Adriana these projects look beautiful and I love the effect with the feathers, well done.

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful Adriana love this layout as always!,

Lizzyc said...

WOW wow WOW! everything about this is beautiful.. the image is amazing, and I love the design and all the elements that just make this look amazing!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is just magical - it looks soooo gorgeous & vintage. I love the colour combo....& the way you've used the feather is perfect:):):) They'd be very happy that you did this for their blog:):):)

Marelize said...

Congrats on the GDT spot Adriana. Your layout is beautiful! I love the feathers. :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Congrats on your GD gig Adriana! absolutely LOVE that yummie tag, really such a beautiful page too!

Geraldine Pasinati said...

Hi Adriana, Congrats on Kaiser DT. I was checking out the Sept. mag and saw your draw set and layout in there.(I was given a few PRE-copies)
Beautiful as always...love this layout too...stunning!

Anna C said...

Very beautiful!

Tracey said...

Stunning work Adriana.......wow I love it all!

Di Garling said...

What can I say, just STUNNING. Love it. Cheers Di xo