Monday, July 16, 2012

MOMENTS IN TIME - Funtoolas Sketch

Another sketch at Funtoolas has been posted on the Funtoolas blog, 
so I created a page with the Funtoolas July kit goodies, 
here is the sketch



Funtoolas Sketch July 1 -15th

you can enter and post your creation on the Funtoolas Ning site, 
and you could win an awesome RAK
from Cindy, owner of "Funtoolas".



Here is my layout






Moments in time


All the papers, flowers and embellisments, flourishes 
are in the July Kit from Funtoolas


Other materials
Black & cream cardstock, 
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard word
"Moments in TIME" & " LOVE"


"Walk alongside me, Daddy
and hold my hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't yet understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy -
 We have a long way to go."



I just love this poem about children and their dads.
I had so much fun playing with this Kit from Funtoolas
I still have more paper from this kit so I am 
hoping to create some cards with it before end of month.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana XXX  :)

16 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

How do you do it? Another STUNNER....the black with those colours looks just sensational...so does that starburst thingy:):):)

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow.. these colors together really look fabulous, and your take on the sketch looks really lovely.. I love this poem and it goes with the photo perfectly.. a really beautiful layout!

Marelize said...

It looks beautiful Adriana! Love the colours, banners and all the gorgeous flowers. :)

Di Garling said...

Ooooh WOW Adriana, I do love this colour combo. Actually I love it all. Cheers Di xo

Heather Jacob said...

OMG this is spectacular my beautiful friend and what a gorgeous poem ... love it all xoxoxo

Lisa said...

This is just beautiful!!! Love how you worked this kit!! Stunning work!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous! I really love the colours here! Such a stunning layout!

Anna C said...

Wonderful job with the sketch and kit, Adriana!

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful work. What a lovely photo and I love your mix of colours.

Gayle Price said...

Wow Adriana ! What a beautiful page, love the arty "splodgy" bit in the middle and the banners and the colours are just gorgeous. xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow Adriana, those colours just pop. Gorgeous layout.

xx M

Heather McMahon said...

Adriana - I've just found your blog and love your use of rich colours. I'm now your 95th follower!

Sandie said...

So precious!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Absolutely divine. Love the pops of black that adds so much sophistication! I love it!!

Eila Sandberg said...

LOVE the colours and the pretty banners! delish page Adriana! cute piccie too! xoxo

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I'm loving the bold, gorgeous colors, wonderful!