Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kasiercraft - Miss match card

I created this card for my Design Team project using
the brand new paper collection
"Miss Match"







Materials used:   PP872 Paper pad,FL366 Ornate frame, FL370 Cameo, EM967 Blossoms, PL505 Pearls latte, EM924 Tags manila, CS763 Life sentiments clear stamp, IP724 Bark ink pad, IP 720 white ink pad, mounting foam,
Extra: Seam ribbon, Coral cardstock.

I love the coral color mixed with the green, so I created a card using a wooden cameo & picture frame. This card can be for a birthday or thankyou card.  I used only the papers from the paper pad.
Please visit the Kaisercraft blog to check other inspiring designs from the other Design Team members.

Thanks for looking......
Have a great day :)
Cheers Adriana 


8 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

I saw this on their blog!! It's beautiful

Al Hannah said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love the doily in the background. Beautiful :)

Sandie said...

Stunning card, love the layers and the flower bunch!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super pretty card!!! Gorgeous work! :D

Lizzyc said...

Oh how pretty!

Tracey said...

So pretty, the ornate frame is gorgeous.....love the colour combo:)

Di Garling said...

Another beautiful design Adriana. Di xo

Vicky Alberto said...

really gorgeous projects - wow!