Thursday, July 5, 2012

LIFE is short

Just a quick show and tell of a project 
I created for myself. I just love this quote:

"LIFE is short, break the RULES, 
FORGIVE quickly, KISS slowly, 
LOVE truly, LAUGH uncontrollably, 
and NEVER REGRET 
anything that made you SMILE."

It is so true that life is so short, 
and we need to make the most of it.
This quote is from a sentiment quote
from the new release of papers
from "Kaisercraft"
the paper collection called
"MISS MATCH"

I create this for me and thought it would look 
lovely on a card, but then I decided to do it 
on a 12 x 12 canvas panel.
Now it is in my craftroom!

LIFE is short.

Materials: Kaisercraft "Miss Match" paper collections
pearls studs, flowers, paints, diecuts, inks.

Check out the latest info and projects from Kaisercraft Design team here

Have a great day everyone :)
Thanks for looking and tell me what you think
of this quote??

14 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous layout Adriana, the quote is so true, love it. I especially like the 'never regret anything that made you smile'...
Love your hand-made flowers!

Sandra said...

The quote is amazing and my hubby is always saying the only thing people regret is something they wanted to do but didn't try. It would look gorgeous in your craft room.

Marelize said...

I love the quote and you've created such a stunning canvas there Adriana. Love your work. :)

Tracey said...

Love your creations Adriana, Love the quote.......its perfect. Fabulous canvas:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this! Great quote and what a stunning creation!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the flowers and layers and a superb quote!!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL canvas!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all your layers- very nicely done :),
xErin

Heather Jacob said...

oh Adriana this is so beautiful .. just love those new papers .. and those colors are so rich and delish .. this is a perfect piece of art to hang in your room .. love it xoxo

Di Garling said...

So beautiful Adriana & that quote is fab. So true. Beautiful work as always.
Cheers Di xo

Cindy Adkins said...

Adriana, you are so talented and create such beauty!!! I am on the design team at Scrap for Help--thank you for your inspiration this month--your work is sooooo totally gorgeous!!! WOW!
xo
Cindy

Al Hannah said...

I really love this layout Adriana - so pretty! You've made this paper look amazing :)

Scraps of Elegance said...

Awesome Adriana! Love the quote and your use of the bright cheery colors.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That quote is so true. Gorgeous layout, love the colours.

x M

Eila Sandberg said...

This is really so very pretty! love the colours and the quote, perfect! Beautiful project! xoxo