Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meg's Garden DT projects - A Mother's LOVE



My next two DT projects for Meg's Garden have been posted on
the Meg's Garden BLOG check it out here and also leave a comment


Meg's Garden Website  
where you can buy these
gorgeous papers and embellishments.



My 1st project is a tribute to my Mother-in-law. I just loved this photo of her. I think it was taken around the late 40’s, at the end of the World War II.


Layout “Love” a tribute to all Mothers





all these gorgeous flowers are available form
MEG"S GARDEN WEBSITE




Materials used from MEG”S GARDEN.

Forget me Not paper collection used
Shades of blue – P6302
Blue Forget me Not – P6298
Butterflies Blue Forget me Not – P6304
Flowers used
Champagne kisses da801
Green Leaves da810
Smoky blue da802
White paper gardenias
Velvet flowers –
Forget Me Not- garnet Fn125 & antique blue Fn105.
Small paper circle doily.
German scrap – French decorative border white.

Other materials
Distress inks, Burgundy ribbon, grey cardstock.
“Imaginarium Designs” chipboard Flourish & word “Love”.


IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS Chipboard word "LOVE"
flowers available from MEG"S GARDEN WEBSITE



The next project is a TRIO MINI CANVAS hanging. 
These canvases measure each 10 cm x 10 cm, 
and they look quite lovely attached together 
with ribbon and hanging on a wall.
I used the word LOVE & Forever.
Using the lovely image from the Meg's Garden - Elements paper collection 
and the gorgeous fabric flowers available from Meg’s Garden.


Trio Mini canvas hanging “ LOVE Forever”


First I painted the canvases with slate colour paint, 
then decorated with papers from
 Meg’s garden – Mini Forget me Not collection.
Then decorated with all the beautiful blooms 






Materials used from MEG”S GARDEN.
Fringe with tassels and beads – antique green and gold ft36
Lace from Meg’s garden – sprayed with glimmermist.

Mini – Forget me Not paper collection.
Element 1 – forget me not 1083 for vintage image.
Champagne kisses da801
Green Leaves da810
Smoky blue da802
White paper gardenias
Velvet flowers –
Forget Me Not- garnet Fn125 & antique blue Fn105.
Duchess jewel pins
Small paper circle doily.
Candy gross grain stripe cream and white ribbon.
German scrap – black small corner g216
German scrap – French decorative border white.

Other materials
Distress inks, Gold ribbon,
“Imaginarium Designs”chipboard Frame & alphas.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day
Cheers Adriana XXXXX

10 comments:

Tina said...

Totally stunning and gorgeous layouts you did...awesome details and techniques used and I am so impressed at all the times seeing your layouts!
and all your other creation you make and the mini canvas is so beautiful I love the vintage and Shabby chic style.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hi Adriana...I've been following you from blog to blog tonight, so thought if we like the same sort of stuff I should check out YOUR blog!!! Love your style...this one is gorgeous...great colours, lovely 'sketch':):):)

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. what a beautiful photo, and the layout is gorgeous.. all the flowers are amazing..and the wall hanging is really pretty too!

Di Garling said...

So many beautiful things Adriana. Di xo

just another day said...

Gorgeous layout Adriana just love it all...the wall hanging is amazing too

Scraps of Elegance said...

The colors and design of the patter of papers are just perfect for the era of the photograph. I especially love, love that right hand corner cluster. Very pretty work Adriana, I love it.

Unknown said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS pieces, Adriana- the lush florals really compliment the papers- nicely done!!
xErin

Julie said...

Beautiful work Adriana, just love it. :)

Sandra said...

I love these projects, the vintage feel is really quite beautiful. The paper is gorgeous and wow the flowers are amazing. I love this layout.

Eila Sandberg said...

Love both of your projects Adriana! the mini wallhanger is so pretty and the layout is shabby perfection! so love that photo of your MIL. xoxo