Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meg's Garden - A garden of papercraft delights

My 2 layouts which I have created for 
Meg's Garden Design Team this month.

My First one is called 
“Meg’s Garden
This is dedicated to Meg's Garden -
which is full of papercraft delights and embellishments.
The “Forget me Not” paper collection, is such wonderful
Delightful garden collection of papers.
Birds, butterflies and Blue Forget Me Not flowers.




Meg's Garden - a garden of papercraft delights.
Forget me not collection




























Materials used from Meg’s Garden are
Forget me not, paper collections
Velvet flowers and paper flowers,
Leaves, paper geraniums,

Other materials used
Imaginairum designs alphas
Tim Holtz diecut – Hanging sign






The 2nd layout is called,
“Friendship Garden
The poem reads,
“The heart is a garden
that always has room
for the flowers of kindness
and friendships that blooms.”



I just loved this poem, not sure who wrote it.
When I saw the delightful vintage images of girls in the garden.
I knew I had to create something with them.
I wanted to create a garden with the girls,
who look like they are best friends.
Also I wanted to showcase the wonderful new papers
‘Forget me Not’, all the blooms are from the paper range.
The paper I used to create the borders of these two layouts is the called “Butterflies & Blue Forget me Not”  P6304
12 x 12 with the addition of a strip 4 x 12.
You will need two of the sheets to create 4 sided border.
And you have so many butterflies to cut and play with.


Materials used from Meg’s Garden are
"Forget me not" paper collections and images
Velvet flowers and paper flowers 
Leaves, paper geraniums, vintage lace 
are all available from
Meg's Garden website,

Forget me Not toile
Butterflies &
Blue Forget Me Not
Elements 2
These are the papers I used to create these projects and 
here are the links  to Meg's Garden Website


http://megsgarden.com/


I hope I have inspired you to create your Delightful & Friendly Garden. 
please join Meg's Garden blog and join in
to view other delightful creations 
from the Design Team.



Other materials used
Imaginairum designs chipboards 
Flourish vine ID
& Gate window  ID
Gold glitter stickles, May arts vine ribbon,
MME paper background. Inks, distress inks.


Thanks for looking and thanks for all your comments
Have a great day, enjoy  :) 
Cheers Adriana XXXX 

9 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - beautiful creations - both of them ... stunning.

Heather Jacob said...

o sooooooooooooooo amazing and delish Adriana my beautiful friend .. you are as beautiful as these pages .... exquisite work ... love the poem too .. big hugz to you xoxox
my mouth is still really sore going back to the doctor tomorrow for more antibiotics... I have an abscess on my back molar ... feeling sorry for myself !!!!!

Lizzyc said...

HI..Oh these are so beautiful, the flowers are delightful, the colors are stunning, all the details are divine.. really really beautiful!

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous gorgeous. I am a sucker for butterflies so they just popped out at me and took me deep into the pages. Fabulous work.

Di Garling said...

Both are truely stunning as always Adriana. Love all your fussy cutting & layering. You are a true master at this style. Exquisite. Di xo

Sandie said...

Beautiful layouts, and I so love that poem too. Gorgeous fussy cutting, lots and lots of it... and love how you incorporated the chipboard too.

Eila Sandberg said...

SO loved seeing these on Meg's blog, totally gorgeous pages both of them! as you know, I'm a sucker for fussy cutting, the time and effort you've put into creating both these masterpieces really shows. My old ticker goes boom boom admiring all the beautiful details! xoxo

Tracey said...

WOW........absolutely Beautiful. The papers are so so pretty!

Patricia said...

Waouh... so beauitful!