Monday, September 1, 2014

"Grand Paris" Couture Creations Embossing folder


Hello there everyone,
is it my turn again today 
Today I have a few projects created with the
same Embossing folder -


This embossing folder can be used
just on it own on a card or as a tag for any special project.
Here are a few projects I created with the same folder.



I embossed a piece of white cardstock
then cut the embossed card straight in half,
I then inked them and mounted them on tags,
These tags will be used on some special
pages I have planned for the future!!




Here is another card which was featured
in the last issue Creative Inspirations #4 magazine

After embossing the paper in the folder
I gently inked the raised image with different coloured inks and
Couture Creations - sponge daubers
I embossed also a piece of
copper foil film and adhered it on the side
of the card, adding touches of flowers and words.
Mounting the whole image on a black card stock.



In my next card I embossed the folder with a piece of Kraft card stock and
gently inked with Vintage photo ink pad,
adding some photos of iconic images of Paris on the bottom of the card. 
A very Mono-chromatic card!



So, there you have some different examples of using the
same folder in three different ways.


Couture Creations Materials
Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)


7 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful Adriana.......love the vintage look of your project! What a great embossing folder :) Happy Spring!

Lizzy Hill said...

These look fabulous...but you KNOW what happens when I see Parisienne images by now? My heart MELTS....love this embossing folder & I really, REALLY like the copper bit on the side like that:):)

Lizzyc said...

Your embossing looks amazing, love the colors you have used too!

Cathy McGrath said...

Love the way you have used the embossing folder...its so vintage and so up my alley. Love the projects you have created!

Helen Wallace said...

Ooooh - I love Paris in the Springtime, etc, etc. Beautiful work Adrienne, you really showcase the product superbly :D

Jody said...

Ces tags sont tout simplement magnifique.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Looooveee these embossing folders and, once again, your projects are stunning!!! Gorgeous colour and magic designs!! Love, love, love!!! ox