Sunday, June 4, 2017

Vintage Tag -


Hello there everyone, just popping in here today with a very quick vintage tag
that I created using some products from 
Artdeco Creation - Couture Creations Ultimate Crafts
along with some bits and pieces that I have in my craft room. 

Here is my very Vintage Tag "MOTHER'



The papers are from the Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose collection ULT157701 along with some of the Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Ephemera set ULT157751

I randomly applied some C0724037 Couture Creations 2 Way Glue Pen  around the framed image and with a piece of the 
 I gently rubbed around the edges with. I love the distressed look of this finish.

I also did the same with on the 
Couture Creations On the Edge Dies Cleo Border C0724757 diecut and the cutout butterfly.

I coloured the lace pieces with coloured inks and added some
Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue C0721981 on top of it.







Products from Artdeco Creations - Couture Creations - Ultimate Crafts
Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue C0721981 
Couture Creations 3MM pearls Chiffon Cream

Other products
Lace trims, ink pads, flowers, jewel buttons, string, 
little wooden peg, vintage photo from my stash.
Die word - Mother.

Thanks for looking
Cheers
Adriana XX

4 comments:

Jody said...

Wow! this Tag is very beautiful.

Helen Wallace said...

Sensational Adriana - love the gilding.

Lizzyc said...

Really beautiful.. lots of details on a tag!!

Tracey said...

Wow Adriana...really beautiful creating!