Friday, August 24, 2018

It's beginning to look like Christmas - Highland Christmas

Hello everyone, welcome back and today I have created some more Vintage Christmas cards with the new release HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS, 
designed by Sue Symth.

Christmas time is my favourite time of the year, how about you  !!!!!  and I love creating Christmas cards with this wonderful paper ... love the vintage touches on the papers and images...

Creating my cards with some of the papers from the 12 x 12 paper pad, I have also created a very quick video on how to add some dimension to the edges of your cards, with Couture Creations Embossing Paste with some white glitter flakes.

So here are some close ups of my cards but be sure to check out more details on my video on this Technique Tip at the end of this blog post. 
Thanks for stopping by .......

It's that time of the Year - Christmas Cards by Adriana Bolzon

My first card is 5' x 7' size card with many images, which I cut out from the 12 x 12 Highland Christmas papers. 
List of papers used for my cards are on the end of the blog post.









And for my second card I created an easel card -














So, here is my video Tip for today...... Using Embossing Paste and glitter to create a snow like effect on the edge of your cards...






https://youtu.be/SK_aExFmkGY


Couture Creations List of Materials
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS 12x 12 paper pad CO726272
Ultimate Crafts -Garnet card stock ULT200067
Ultimate Crafts - Cypress Pine ULT200031
Couture Creations - Card pack 5x7 set CO725815
Couture Creations Embossing Paste CO724870

HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS paper CO726283

HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS  paper CO726282



HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS  paper CO726285




HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS  paper CO726275



HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS Ephemera pack CO726286
***

Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful cards, and they year is flying by so quickly!