Saturday, August 4, 2018

Special Birthday cards - Background Floral Vines die

Hi everyone, welcome back
Today, I just want to highlight one of the background dies from the
Couture Creations "Special Occasions" collection.

Background dies are so amazing on cards and on layouts
Today I have created a very blog post, show casing this one particular die from this collection.....
Here are two cards with this die. - it creates a fabulous background. I love it !!



Once I cut the background die in ivory card stock and adhered it on some Pink embossed card stock
Very simple and very elegant.



Using my GO PRESS & FOIL Machine CO725032- 
to create a sentiment at the bottom
with Matte Gold vintage Activated Foil CO725355 and 
Hot foil stamp Word sentiment "Birthday wishes to You"ULT158114



I also created some Foam flowers
with Couture Creations Foamiran White sheets CO726143 
and flower die (any flower die with do)






For my other card I created a background with Oxides first to create a colour background.
The white background die against the bright colour - it just stands out and looks amazing.






These are just so very quick and easy cards both created with the 

Thanks for stopping by

Adriana XX big hugs XX


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh beautiful cards, I love that back ground die!!