Monday, April 1, 2019

Gift Box tutorial - Multi Purpose Scoring Board

Hi there everyone
today I have a quick You Tube video on a Gift Box that I have created using the
Couture Creations Multi Purpose scoring Board. I have a full tutorial on how to create this box - I created a box to house  6 x 6 mini card book.

This scoring board is a must for every paper crafter.

Here are some photos of my gift box











Be sure to check out my video on my You Tube
Please subscribe and share , thanks for watching





 Multi Purpose Scoring board

You can create envelopes for your cards or tags,
mini albums, boses, envelope boxes, basically anything that needs scoring or folding can be easily created with this fabulous tool. It's 12 x 12 size and along each side there are measurements in inches, every 1/8" ...


It comes with a bone folder and Template guide for creating boxes, envelopes as well as boxed shaped envelopes.



These are neatly tucked away underneath the board, like so.





Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XXX





No comments: