Friday, April 12, 2019

Enjoy card - Gentleman's Emporium collection

Hi there and welcome back ...It' Happy Friday and let's go out with a bang !!
It's been a busy week but looking forwards to the weekend - and school holidays - hooray !!!!

Today, I have an different card created with the new release paper collection from Couture Creations Gentleman's Emporium

These papers are very masculine themed ones, but I created my card with a delicate twist - adding some flowers from my endless stash. Adding some foiled butterflies and I am happy with the result. What do you think??

Thinking out side the normality - whatever normal is !! LOL
Creating with what normally is masculine colours - I created my card with a touch of my feminine side ! Hope you like it , have a great weekend !!

ENJOY card




Foiling the CO726854 PocketWatch Cut, Foil and Emboss die with Vintage gold foil onto some of the Gentleman's Emporium papers. Foiling the sentiment word "Enjoy every Moment" from the Hot foil sentiment collection CO726847.

Also foiling the butterflies from the 
Modern Essential Cut, Foil & Emboss die CO726467





I think the tones of the brown and blues really go well with each other. 







Here is my video using the Border Hot foil stamp





Couture Creations List of Materials
Modern Essential - Cut, Foil & Emboss dieCO726467
 Gentleman's Emporium PocketWatch Cut , Foil & emboss die CO726854
GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM  12'x12' paper CO726822
Gentleman's Emporium Sentiments collection set CO726847
Gentleman's Emporium Mini Stamp watchclock CO726839
Gentleman's Emporium Border Collection hot foil stamp CO726848
Mirror Board Cardstock Matte Gold CO72541
Go Press & Foil Machine CO725032
Vintage matte Gold Heat activated foil CO726073
Butterfly Garden - Mini die butterfly CO726547




Follow Couture Creations on Facebook, Instagram and the BLOG
 for fabulous tutorials and projects from the Couture Creations Design Team

***

Thanks for stopping by, 
be sure to ask for this collection from your local 
Papercraft store.....all available now

Cheers and big hugs
Adriana XX












1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. I love all the butterflies...