Sunday, November 15, 2020

Merry Christmas Kookaburra - Art journal page


Hi everyone, Adriana here today and welcome to the Couture Creations Blog. I have been playing in my art journal again, it is very relaxing and so much fun creating and playing in my journal.
Since Christmas is only a few weeks away, I have created a Merry Christmas page with a touch of Australiana.  This could easily be created for a card instead of journal page.

Using the Couture Creations - Metallic Alloy Alcohol inks for the background, with some stamping elements from 
SWEEPING PLAINS collection.

I have a full tutorial video over on YOU TUBE
the link is end of this blog post.



I created the background on yupo paper 5x7
Using Cinnamon Metallic Alloy Alcohol Ink
and also Champagne Metallic Alcohol Ink
The Metallic Alcohol Inks give such a beautiful shimmery effect on the Yupo paper. I really love these collection of Alcohol Inks.

My tutorial video shows you how to create this page from start to finish.
I try to keep my video under 10 mins so that you get feel of how I created my project. Some sections are fast forwarded so that you don't get bored, BUT you can pause the Video at anytime by pausing or stopping the button on the bottom of the screen.


Once the alcohol inks are dry on the Yupo paper, I added some stamping elements
and also created my Kookaburra with the
SWEEPING PLAINS - Kookaburra Mini stamp and die set.


Also adding some poinsettias cut from the 12 x 12 paper
THE GIFT OF GIVING - Sheet #5 CO727901



To view my video CLICK HERE: https://youtu.be/d_gjn7d4EU0











all the products I have used are from Couture Creations and are all here:

Couture Creations Products CO727860 A3 Glass Mixed Media mat CO728160 Isopropyl Alcohol solution CO727888 Champagne Metallic Alloy Alcohol ink CO727885 Cinnamon Metallic Alloy Alcohol Ink CO727850 Alcohol Ink Blower CO727339 White Yupo Paper 5x7 CO727934 The Gift of Giving Merry Christmas mini stamp 
CO727901 Sheet 5 The Gift of Giving 12 x 12 paper
CO727984 Sweeping Plains - Kookaburra mini stamp and die set CO727992 Sweeping Plains - Anthem mini stamp CDEIPL028 Card Deco - Brown Pigment Ink CDEIPL031 Card Deco - Golden Red Pigment Ink CDEIPL020 Card Deco - Saddle Brown Pigment Ink CDEIPL023 Card Deco - Christmas Green Pigment Ink CDEIPL010 Card Deco - Orange Pigment Ink


Thanks for stopping by and stay safe
Cheers Adriana XXX 








   #couturecreationsaus    




No comments: