Friday, August 15, 2014

Paris Layout - Meg's Garden


Hi there everyone,

today I have a project I created using the wonderful papers from 
"Meg's Garden of Papercraft delight" paper, 
The Gentlemen's Collectiondesigned by Kerry-Jean Watson.

Now another love of mine is the city of "PARIS".
I created a grungy and vintage Paris page with lots of layers,
bits and pieces with all embellishments which are
all available from Megs Garden Website.



Here is my page "PARIS"




Besides the black cardstock for the background, I
used a piece of corrugated card, I also embossed
a piece of kraft cardstock with some antique keys,
"Couture Creations embossing folder" and
distressed all the new paper collections 
The Gentlemen's Collection.





I also cut some Floral flowers with a Tim Holtz die
with the 
The Gentlemen's Collection papers.




 I also cut some leaves and stems with the papers as well.
Inking and creating the flowers I placed some cog
chipboards in the centre of them with brads.





Distressing all the layers of card stock and papers with distress tool and inks and paints.





With the chipboard frame, I painted with some gold paint and placed some
Tea stained Mica fragments also glued some Tea stained Mica fragments also on the side of the black background card stock.  



Tim holtz 
metal frame corners 
with some white paint of top of them.





PARIS





List of Materials used from Meg's Garden website
here are the links to all the products

Please check out all the wonderful products 
and see all the design team members inspirational work at

Thanks for looking, till next time :)
Cheers Adriana XX

10 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Such a pretty project. Like the cardboard corrugated.

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. but I really love the embossed key paper.. that looks wonderful...

Lizzy Hill said...

Those little photo corners....sooo lovely...& of course, you got me as soon as I heard that magical word Paris!!!!!! Love the cluster of blooms...this collection of pp, it's tres versatile, oui??!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous work.

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Lovely and fabulous work.
Lovely colours and fun and great details:)

Merethe

Margaret Mifsud said...

A stunning page Adriana!! Love the embossing and the corrugated card and your handmade flowers are fabulous!! Gorgeous work!! ox

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I lOVE this Adriana! Really stunning!

Tracey said...

Really Beautiful Adriana....I always love your hand made flowers! Have a great weekend!

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous layout...love all the layers, colours and texture...gorgeous blooms too. x

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful page...the key embossed background paper is stunning! Beautiful blooms and a gorgeous vintge feel! ;-)