Monday, June 20, 2016

Travel Journal - "Just Landed" Kaisercraft

Hello and welcome, Adriana here today, sharing my projects that I have created with the latest paper collections from Kaisercraft. 
"Just Landed" Paper collection



This new paper collection is a fabulous one for capturing the memories and journeys of travel. We visited Italy recently and so I wanted to capture and create a very inexpensive travel journal or memento - with many photos of our trip, I have called this book-  Journey to Italy. I still have to write in my journalling parts but I want to show you how you can create a very easy book with Large oversize Envelopes.  I will be writing my journalling notes neatly in the spaces of my journal book but for now you can see all the lovely photos of my travels.
Before I show you all my project here as just a few suggestions on how to journal or write while travelling.




While you are travelling and still fresh in your mind, you may think that it could be a bit silly to record details of your trip but sometimes details are forgotten. So, here are some tips and prompts to help you write about those details in a journal or notebook. I wrote my thoughts and details in a little pocket book diary and I will transfer those notes in this Travel Album that I have created, so that I can add my photos, tickets and like notes inside my journal album.

You may be stuck about what do I write about, well here are some pointers to help you get started.

* Write about your anticipation, what you are looking forward to the most about your trip.
* List the events of each day
*Record your costs  & purchases 
*The highs and lows of the day 
*Any major news events that happened during the trip 
*The weather 
*Unusual foods or new words you have learnt.
* Document the local people and record conversations 
*What you learnt from your sightseeing during the day.


JOURNAL / TRAVEL ALBUM 


Check out SNAPGUIDE on how to make this unique journal, using large over sized envelopes.


Cover all the front / back / and inside with "Just Landed" papers
collectables, stickers, stamping, let your creativity unfold. Add photos, words, tickets of the places you visited. 

Within each pocket I have created a fold out insert, which you could add more photos and journalling.




Fold out inserts for pockets



Please enjoy these photos of my journal book - Journey to Italy.
There are so many photo of this book, I thought I would showcase it here on
the  SNAPGUIDE

Until next time, big hugs XX

Cheers Adriana XX


Check out How to Create a Travel/Journal Album With Envelopes by Adriana Bolzon on Snapguide.

4 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! This is brilliant Adriana. Enjoyed the snap guide tutorial so nuch I've pinned it. Will be giving this a go sometime for sure. Love, love, love your journal .. totally gorgeous!! hugs xx

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks brill! great idea & I adored the snap guide! Looks great!!! You lucky girl... Italy eh? Sigh.... Love the travel bits & bobs from the collection ... & looking forward to getting some hand crafted AB bits!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This album looks great! the guide looks amazing too..

Denise van Deventer said...

Your album cover looks amazing! ;-)