Hi everyone Adriana here today, and it's my turn on the Couture Creations blog.
Today, I wanted to showcase how quick, easy and versatile the Cut, Foil & emboss dies are to create with, so if you do not have a Go Press and Foil machine - you can just ink some colour with some pigment inks onto the Cut, Foil & Emboss dies, place some card stock on top and sandwich it through your manual die cutting machine. It will cut and leave a stamped ink image on to cardstock or paper, it so super easy !!
The Cut, Foil & Emboss dies, papers and dies and hot foil stamps that I created for my two cards today are from the new release GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM COLLECTION
from Couture Creations.
I also wanted to show how I created the bases or backgrounds of my two cards, and by adding some flowers - I have a feminine card and but adding a Bow tie to the other card a masculine. This collection is so wonderful for both masculine or feminine projects!!
Here are my two very easy and quick cards
The techniques and step by step tutorial is just below the photos.
Enjoy every moment card
Celebrate in style card
1. Cut Denim card stock 14.4cm x 10cm , ink edges with sponge dabber and blue pigment ink, adhere to the front of A6 white card.
2. Cut Gentleman's Emporium paper (reverse side) CO726822 - 9cm x 13.4cm, ink edges and secure on top of denim card.
3. Cut out the middle rectangle image from the Gentleman's Emporium paper CO726825. Secure onto the front of card.
4. Ink all over the Gentleman's emporium "You're invited tag Cut, foil & Emboss die CO726856 with blue pigment ink,
Cut a piece of Gentleman's Emporium paper (reverse side) CO726822 , place on top of cut, foil and emboss die and pass through a die cutting machine. Secure this with foam dots or double sided tape onto the middle of card.
5. Foil one of the Borders from the Gentleman's Emporium Border collection hot foil stamp set, with Heat activated Cooper foil and Denim card stock.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOT FOILING WITH GO PRESS AND FOIL -
just a reminder for those who don't know how to.
Turn machine on
Place hot foil stamp on heat plate of Go Press and foil machine
Place cut foil colour side down
Place card stock on top
Close lid and let it heat for 30-40 seconds
Wind slowly the platform through and back in your die cutting machine.
6. Secure trimmed foil border onto card with foam dots and double sided tape.
7. Repeat the same process with words sentiments Gentleman's Emporium -Small sentiments collection of hot foil stamps CO726847 - "Enjoy every moment" & "Celebrate in style" with Copper heat activated foil and white card stock. Mat around each trimmed sentiment with Denim card stock, secure with foam dots in middle of card.
8. I then decorate each card differently - one with flowers and leaves and the other with a mini bow tie die CO726829 from the Gentleman's Emporium collection.
How super easy it is to create with Cut, Foil & Emboss dies.
Gentleman's Emporium You're invited - Cut, Foil & emboss die CO726856
GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM 12'x12' paper CO726822
GENTLEMAN"S EMPORIUM 12'x12' paper CO726825
Gentleman's Emporium Filigree bow tie mini die (3pce) CO726834
Gentleman's Emporium Small sentiments hot foil stamps CO726847
Gentleman's Emporium Border collection hot foil stamps CO726848
Go Press & Foil Machine CO725032
Copper Heat activated foil CO725697
Denim card stock ULT200008
A6 card stock
Black foam dots CO726429