Friday, February 1, 2019

Shadow Framed Project

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a special off the page project, created with one of the Couture Creations  "Modern Essentials" Cut, foil and emboss die frames, in particular the Nesting Bracket frames CO726459. Using this nesting frame to create a special effect of illusion of a shadow box frame.

These dies can be used with the Go Press and Foil Machine to achieve the foiled edges around the shape, but they can also be used in your normal manual die cutting machine. For my project, once I cut the dies out I inked around the edges of the left overs from the nesting dies - then layered them on top of
each other. This creates a shadow effect illusion. 

I have set my project inside a simple white frame - I hope you like...
I then foiled some of the foliages with the 

Lavish Ballroom collection  "Sweeping Botanicals" CO725909 and
Lavish Ballroom "Young Stems" CO725904
Adding some diecut flowers from the C'est Le Vie collection...
Using another cut and foil die the 
Nouveau Cut, Foil "Hanging Cage" CO725846, 
this time I just inked the die with an ink pad and ran it through the die cutting machine. 























Modern Essentials 
CO726459 - Nesting Bracket frames 






Couture Creations List of Materials
MODERN ESSENTIALS - Cut, Foil & emboss Nesting Brackets CO726459
Lavish Ballroom collection  "Sweeping Botanicals" CO725909 
Lavish Ballroom "Young Stems" CO725904
Nouveau Cut, Foil and emboss - "Hanging Cage" CO725846
C'est La Vie Geraniums Layered CO725765 
Go Press & Foil Machine CO725032
Vintage Gold heat activated foil CO725355

***

Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and big hugs


Adriana XX



No comments: